check_irradiance_consistency_QCRad(ghi, solar_zenith, dni_extra, dhi, dni, param=None)¶
Checks consistency of GHI, DHI and DNI. Not valid for night time.
- ghi (Series) – Global horizontal irradiance in W/m^2
- solar_zenith (Series) – Solar zenith angle in degrees
- dni_extra (Series) – Extraterrestrial normal irradiance in W/m^2
- dhi (Series) – Diffuse horizontal irradiance in W/m^2
- dni (Series) – Direct normal irradiance in W/m^2
- param (dict) – keys are ‘ghi_ratio’ and ‘dhi_ratio’. For each key, value is a dict with keys ‘high_zenith’ and ‘low_zenith’; for each of these keys, value is a dict with keys ‘zenith_bounds’, ‘ghi_bounds’, and ‘ratio_bounds’ and value is an ordered pair [lower, upper] of float.
- consistent_components (Series) – True if ghi, dhi and dni components are consistent.
- diffuse_ratio_limit (Series) – True if diffuse to ghi ratio passes limit test.
-  C. N. Long and Y. Shi, An Automated Quality Assessment and Control
- Algorithm for Surface Radiation Measurements, The Open Atmospheric Science Journal 2, pp. 23-37, 2008.